The majority of support payments are made by income assignment order. To begin income assignment on a full service case, please call our Customer Service Center at 1-888-LAHELP-U (1-888-524-3578) to provide the name and contact information for your employer. Child Support will then send all required notices directly to your employer.
Child Support - support_famlaw_selfhelp Child Support Print Español Child support is the amount of money that a court orders a parent or both parents to pay every month to help pay for the support of the child (or children) and the child's living expenses. Every county has a family law facilitator who will help you for free to: Prepare forms;